Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Weekend at Wonderland


I just had my 1st Halloween at my shop! I had fun wearing a version of Hello Kitty on each day. I also got to hand out locally baked "trick-or-treats" by Maile's Fine Pastries.
To see more photos, check out my facebook album *-*

Friday's Costume: wearing shiny spider web leggings with tulle mini, Emily the Strange kitty hat + Tarina Tarantino pink head necklace
Maile's Fine Pastries: yummy shortbread cookies!
R.I.P., ghosts, spider web, pumkin
Saturday's costume: Chubby Bunny bow headband + Tarina Tarantino pink head necklace
Richy in his dragon costume

Halloween costume: Hello Kitty Balzac with Leanna Lin necklace that I made with vintage resin beads + moveable Hello Kitty charm. I'm wearing the signature Hello Kitty Chubby Bunny bow headband! ... While holding a life-size Mekanikku *tigereyes* doll + Hello Kitty carved pumpkin by Liane Shih

No comments:

Post a Comment